Two DJBeekeeni sets at Festival du Voyageur 2018:
1. 6pm-7pm (on ice outside at the Forks in Winnipeg) https://www.facebook.com/events/239039019965906/
2. 8pm-12 minuit (Portage tent Universite De Saint-Boniface) https://festivalvoyageur.mb.ca/en/festival/2018-program/#/artist/dj-beekeeni
- Current featured artist exhibition at GSAC on River Avenue & Osborne in Winnipeg until Feb 28/18, free admission during business hours. *Opening party first friday, 5-7 pm with elevator pop music supplied by DJBeekeeni.
- "Eve Rice is Head" head exhibition Sept 2018 (What a party! Thankyou to Gallery Lacosse, Alicia & Saz)
- "Saturday Night Tea Dance" at Dalnavert Museum with DJBeekeeni, Sept 2017
- Eve Rice exhibit at Cafe Carlo May and September 2017
- Frenchway featured artist exhbit February-March 2017
- Dalnavert Museum auction item "Colourtrap" by Eve RIce sold during "Christiefest" http://www.echotheatre.net/christiefest
- Gas Station Arts Center in Winnipeg - 3 paintings for the popup gallery during the GIRLS!GIRLS!GIRLS! annual show
- Eve Rice First Popup Gallery November 2016, one night only, DM invite
CLICK HERE for Gallery opening go go mini-vid for SEPT 29/17 at Gallery Lacosse!